Brighten any wall with the mid-century modern styling of the Bristol wall lamp, crafted of clear glass with an antique brass base, arm, and socket. For décor-enhancing symmetry, pair two of these sconces on either side of beds, fireplaces, or mirrors or place individually in entryways or other spaces for a pop of light. The dome-shaped shade is made of clear glass, exposing the included decorative 40W vintage Edison bulb. This lamp also features an articulation point at the base of the shade, allowing you to direct the light wherever it's needed, and is operated by a rotary switch located on the 5" diameter round base. This lamp is also compatible with wall dimmer switches. The Bristol wall lamp is also available with a black metal finish.
- Simple lines and decorative Edison bulb perfectly complement mid-century modern décor.
- The base of the lamp shade features an articulation point to direct the light wherever it's needed.
- Stylish Edison bulb is included.
- Complete your décor with the coordinating Bristol desk lamp, floor lamp, and pendant light.
- At 9" tall and 5" wide, this sconce is a perfect addition to any wall.