This 26" mountain bike is designed for your first mountain bike rides, in dry weather, up to 1 hr. 30 min. Everything to make you feel at ease: the frame with a raised position for a straight back, the 80 mm suspension, the exclusive ergonomic saddle in the shape of a hammock. Enjoy the comfort of the ST 50 mountain bike.
- Mixed Frame: The frame of the ST 50 mountain bike is Mixed. Studied down to the smallest detail, with a fairly marked sloping (inclination of the upper tube), over a fairly wide range of sizes, the frame of the ST 50 mountain bike is not only light, but it is also Mixed.
- Light Frame: 100% aluminum: the frame of the Rock rider ST 50 mountain bike has been designed in aluminum to combine strength and lightness. Thus, your pedaling is more efficient. Its "sloping" type geometry makes it easier to step over for both men and women.
- Front Suspension: The 80 mm front suspension lets you overcome your first obstacles with peace of mind on slightly uneven trails. Its mechanical spring is a guarantee of reliability. Above all, the fork is easy to maintain. For hardness adjustment, it is very easy thanks to a simple wheel.
- Rear Suspension: None: This mountain bike has no rear suspension. It is a so-called "semi-rigid"
- Mountain Bike: Ideal for starting out and getting started on your first mountain biking tours. Faced with a "full suspension" mountain bike (with a rear suspension)
- Derailleur and Transmission: 3 plates of 7 speeds, that is to say, 21 speeds, 2 rotating handles that are easy to handle.
- On the left (trays): You manage the ascent/descent.
- Right (speeds): You adapt your effort more precisely.
- In details: Triple chainring 22, 32, and 42 teeth + protection against grease
- Micro shift FD-M20 front derailleur, Micro shift RD-M25 rear derailleur, micro shift MS25 revolving handles, with speed indicators
- Shimano 7-pinion cassette 14 to 28 teeth TZ500
- Wide and solid chain KMC Z51
- Saddle: The saddle attachment (welded) of the ST 50 prevents any movement of the saddle during your ride, and because your comfort is our priority, we offer you an exclusive ERGOFIT saddle, wider, with a profile in the shape of a "hammock". Easily adjust your saddle height with the 350 mm long, 29.8 mm diameter steel MTB seat post.
- V-brake Skate Brakes: Brake effectively thanks to the 2 V-brake type pad brakes. These brakes are made up of 2 calipers equipped with pads that exert a more or less strong pressure on the rim to slow down or stop the rotation of the wheels.
- 26" Wheels & Dry Terrain Tires: With its lightweight 26-inch single-wall wheels, you can easily get started on mountain biking trails. Dry 26 x 2.0 tires are the most suitable for hiking on dry terrain. The central part is very rolling, while their side crampons provide good grip in turns. Obstacles, wheelies, skids, small jumps. For your safety, wheels with "double wall" rims (more resistant) will be more suitable.