The Ozark Trail 4 Person Family Camping Dome Tent is the perfect tent for all your outdoor needs. This 8' x 8.5' tent is easy to set up and fits in most camping spaces. The unique enlarged dome design allows for more comfortable head room while still maintaining that great low profile. Enough room to easily fit a queen-sized air mattress with extra room to store your gear and other needed camping items. The built-in mud mat at the entrance helps to keep your tent clean of dirt and other debris and speaking of built-ins, your tent also includes other useful built-in features, such as the footlocker at the side of the entrance. The footlocker is not only accessible from the outside but also the inside of the tent as well. This is convenience at its finest! Along with a rainfly that protects you from inclement weather, Ozark Trail went the extra step and seam-taped the fly to further support the already water-resistant rainfly. Your rainfly also doubles as a protective awning over the large D-shaped door and can be rolled up in the back, giving you the ability to create airflow in the ways you want it. Keep it closed on cooler nights to lock in that comfy body warmth or open it up on warm summer nights to feel that cool breeze zipping through. The rainfly can also be detached and underneath you will notice the brilliant full mesh roof design, perfect for looking up at the vast night sky while you peacefully fall asleep. They really did think of everything! The Ozark Trail 4 Person Family Camping Dome Tent is the perfect addition in today's camping world. Designed and engineered with you in mind.
Ozark Trail 4 Person Dome Tents:
- 8' x 8.5' Footprint
- 48 in. Center Height
- Fits 1 Queen Air Mattress
- Roll-Back Rainfly with built-in Awning
- Large Storage Locker with inside/outside zippered access
- Media Pocket, 2-Section Storage Pockets & a Gear Loft
- E-Port for running power to devices
- Item Assembled (LxWxH): 8' x 8.5'x 48"
- Item Packed (LxWxH): 22.75" x 4.6" x 8.6"
- Item Weight: 7.87 lbs
- Limited 6 Month Warranty
- Assembly Required. Please see video at the top of the page, next to Item Images, for a complete set-up and take-down demonstration. Item instructions are stitched to the inside of the carrying bag.
- Manual and Guide can be located below for viewing and download under the Manual and Guide section. Please open the PDF attached there.
- For questions, replacement parts, or an extra copy of set-up instructions, please call our Customer Service Line: 1-888-280-7876.
Assembled Product Weight
Manufacturer Part Number