The Ozark Trail Himont 1-Person Backpacking Tent with Vestibule is great for hiking, backpacking, bicycling, or camping when taking a long motorcycle ride. This tent has over 17 square feet of space, a 43 in. center height, and comfortably sleeps 1 person in a sleeping bag. A vestibule provides extra gear storage while keeping it protected from the elements. Use your trekking poles (not included) to turn the vestibule into an awning for additional shade. When the full rainfly is closed, two vents enhance ventilation. Storage pockets keep small items handy and there's a loop for hanging your lantern. Taped seams provide protection from the rain and reflective guy lines decrease trip hazards. Remove the fly to enjoy a night of stargazing. When you're ready to break down camp, the drawstring stuff sack carry bag makes it easy to strap the tent to your pack so you can move on to your next stop. The Ozark Trail Himont 1-Person Backpacking Tent is perfect for your next backpacking escape.
- Two-pole design folds small enough to fit inside a backpack
- Includes a vestibule for gear storage
- 43 in. center height offers enough headroom to sit upright
- Large D-style door for easy entry and exit
- Vestibule can be rolled back allowing the screen door to let air flow in while keeping bugs out
- A mesh roof provides excellent star-gazing opportunities
- Two peak vents, a full mesh roof and walls provide ventilation and reduce condensation inside the tent
- Removable fly with taped seams for weather protection
- Contains pockets for convenient storage of small, lightweight items
- Shock-corded fiberglass poles with corner grommets and pole clips make set-up quick and easy
- An X-frame and five guy ropes provide wind stability
- Reflective colored guy ropes provide stability
- Convenient-to-carry stuff sack makes repacking and storage easy
- Floor Dimensions: 7ft. 5 in. x 2 ft. 5 in.
- Center Height: 43 in.
- Floor Area: 17.9 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 6.75 sq. ft.
- Packed Size: 23 in. x 5.5 in. x 5.5 in.
- Carry Weight: 5.7 lbs.
- Minimum Trail Weight (Tent, fly, poles only): 4.3 lbs.
- Sleeping Capacity: 1
- Tent Body Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 1200mm
- Floor Fabric: Polyethylene
- Rainfly Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 1200mm
- Mesh Fabric: Poly Mesh 68D
- Carry Bag Fabric: Poly Taffeta 185T 1200mm
- Frame Material: Fiberglass Poles
- Number of Seasons: 3
- Number of Rooms: 1
- Number of Doors: 1
- Number of Vents: 2
- Number of Pockets: 2
- Number of Lantern Loops: 1
- Number of Poles: 2
- Number of Guy Ropes: 5
- Number of Steel Stakes: 11
- Average Set-Up Time: 7 Minutes
- Model No.: WDC2001
Assembled Product Weight
Manufacturer Part Number
Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
7.40 x 2.40 x 3.60 Feet
Fabric Care Instructions
Spot clean with mild soap and water.