Special offer available 2/1/2019 to 5/31/2019: free duffel bag with purchase of any Penn products totaling $250 or more. Click here for redemption form. The reel offers a durable design and silky smooth ht-100 drag. The item maintains precision severe punishment. The Penn battle also has a superline spool. No backing is needed because of the keeps superliners from slipping. By far the best value on the market at its price point, the reel features to prevent mishaps with the line. Five sealed stainless- keep reeling smooth and controlled.
- Durable, high-range spinning reel ideal for conquering big saltwater gamefish
- Full metal body, sideplate, and rotor and heavy-duty aluminum bail wire offer exceptional durability
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag system provides powerful drag without sacrificing smoothness
- Fluid cranking with 5 sealed stainless steel ball bearings and instant anti-reverse bearing
- Superline spool requires no backing, is braid ready, and has line capacity rings marked at 1/3, 2/3, and full capacity
- Rugged Full Metal Design Engineered for Tough Fights. Crafted from durable materials, this saltwater reel resists corrosion and is built to withstand years of punishing use. The reel's full metal body, sideplate, and rotor maintains flawless gear alignment under extreme levels of pressure, giving you added leverage when you're in the heat of battle.
- HT-100 Drag System for Silky-Smooth Drag
- The Battle II Spinning Reel's HT-100 Versa Drag system remains cool and supple under heavy loads, giving you the finesse and power needed to subdue a variety of hard-pulling fish species. This innovative drag system utilizes both sides of each drag washer to deliver forceful yet smooth drag across the entire drag curve. Additionally, each drag washer is treated with a proprietary grease to ensure long-lasting performance.
- Fluid Cranking with Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- The Battle II Spinning Fishing Reel ensures reliable operation and buttery-smooth cranking with its five stainless steel ball bearings. An instant anti-reverse bearing helps eliminate rotor back play, so you can set the hook and then reel in your catch without interruption.
- Superline Spool with Convenient Line Capacity Rings
- The spool is fitted with a rubber gasket that prevents the Superline from slipping under pressure, meaning anglers can use braided line without a monofilament backing. And thanks to line capacity rings marked at 1/3, 2/3, and full capacity, you can see how much line is remaining at a glance.