(Last Updated December 9th, 2021)
PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT CAREFULLY
- 1. Overview
Reebuu Store ("we," "us," or "Our") respects the privacy rights of its users and understands the importance of protecting and handling information collected about you under both the law and best practice. This Privacy Notice is written to comply with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations. This Privacy Notice applies to personal information which we process relating to people who have:
- Register an account with Reebuu Store
- Purchase on our website
- agreed to receive marketing information from us;
- contact us for inquires and support
- Acceptance And Use
- Who We Are
- Summary of Personal Information and Use
- Purposes of Data Collection
- Data Protection Principles
- Types Of Data We Collect From You
- How We Use Your Data
- With Whom We Share Your Data
- Your Data Privacy Rights and Choices
- Data Security
- Terms and Conditions
- California Residents
- Right to Know your know and Delete
- Right to Opt-out
- Right To Non-Discrimination
- Shine The Light
- Nevada Residents
- Contact Us
- 2. Acceptance And Use
- 3. Who We Are
Reebuu Store operates an online website that provides the most elegant popular products for sale to users, and customers within the United States of America. Please read the descriptions of each Product, warnings, and directions carefully or perhaps make appropriate research before making your purchase.
- 4. Summary of Personal Information and Use
- 5. Purposes of Data Collection
The following are examples of how we use your Personal Information:
- To provide our Services
- To complete your purchase
- To deliver and ship your purchase
- Offering and Improving the website
- Legal Compliance
- 6. Data Protection Principles
We collect, process, and use personal data (under the definitions of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regulations, to provide our services. Personal data means any information that enables us to identify you, directly or indirectly, such as name, email, address, any form of identification number, or one or more factors specific to you or your beneficiary's identity.
We are committed to complying with applicable data protection laws and will ensure that personal data is:
- Used lawfully, fairly, and transparently;
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes;
- Accurate and kept up to date;
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about;
- 7. Types Of Data We Collect From You
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Personal Profile Information. If you purchase a product from us, we will collect the following from you;
- email address;
- billing address and payment information
- telephone number;
- Delivery Address;
- Correspondence Data. Any correspondence you send us.
- Usage Data. We also collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our services. These may include which web pages you visit, what you click on when you performed those actions, and so on. We collect data from the device and application you use to access our services, such as your IP address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time, and clickstream data.
We may also collect your geographic location based on your IP address. Suppose you arrive at a Reebuu Store service from an external source (such as a link on another website contained in an email). In that case, we may use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- 8. How We Use Your Data
We will only use your data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your data in the following circumstances, but for more information about the types of lawful basis that we will rely on to process your data
- Provide our products and services to you
- Process your purchase for shipping and Delivery
- conduct further analysis on research data we have already collected;
- in aggregated form to help us explain our research capabilities to our clients.
- Invite you to participate in surveys about our products or services
- Conduct research including secondary and follow-on research
- Evaluate how you and other users interact with our online services
- Protect Reebuu Store and our users
- Conduct audits related to our current interactions with you
- Debug the site and service to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality
- Defend ourselves in litigation and investigations and prosecute litigations
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
- 9. With Whom We Share Your Data
Reebuu Store only shares your personal information with third parties under the circumstances described below. We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- Authorized vendors: We may share your data with third-party vendors that help us operate our website, process payments, deliver our services, and comply with your instructions and contractual obligations. These include payment processors, content delivery networks (CDNs), cloud-based hosting services, monitoring services, email service providers, quality assurance and testing vendors, fraud and abuse prevention vendors, customer relations management (CRM), vendors
- Advertising and Analytics Partner: We may share usage data with third-party advertisers and analytics providers through cookies and other similar technologies. These third parties may collect information sent by your computer, browser, or mobile device in response to a request for content, such as unique identifiers, your IP address, or other information about your computer or device.
- Delivery Partners: We will share some of your data with our delivery partners, who assist us in fulfilling our customer’s purchase.
- Certain legal obligations: Reebuu Store may be required to disclose personal information if directed by a court of law or other governmental entities. We will attempt to give you prior notice before disclosing your information in response to such a request.
- 10. Your Data Privacy Rights and Choices
We enable you to make numerous choices about your data: Below is the following data protection rights you have when you use our services. You may choose not to provide us with certain information.
- Right to access your data: If you request access to your data, we will confirm whether we hold your information and provide you with a copy, explaining how we process it and why, how long we store it for, and your rights associated with it.
- Right to Delete your Data: If you request the deletion of your personal information, we will erase it. Please note that we will need to retain any information that we require to fulfil our legal obligations or establish, exercise, or defend a legal claim.
- Right to opt-out from receiving marketing emails: You have the right to opt out of the email marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt.
- Withdraw Your Consent: Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted before your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Right to Complaint: You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. Please contact us for more information, and we will send you a link or our data protection officer's address.
- 11. Data Security
We are committed to maintaining your data's security, having measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the data under our control. We employ modern and secure techniques to protect our systems from intrusion by unauthorized individuals, and we regularly upgrade our security as better methods become available. Our data centres and our partners utilize new physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the facility.
Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Therefore, although we use industry-standard practices to protect your privacy, we cannot (and do not) guarantee the absolute security of personal data.
- 12. Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms of Service page to learn more about our terms and conditions, which establishes the use and disclaimer governing our website's usage.
- 13. Jurisdiction
- 15. California Residents
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides additional rights to know, delete and opt-out, and requires businesses collecting or disclosing personal information to provide notices and means to exercise rights.
- 16. Right To Know And Delete
You have the right to know certain details about our data practices in the past 12 months. In particular, you may request the following from us:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose or sold;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- In addition, you have the right to delete the personal information we have collected from you.
To exercise any of these rights, you can do so by submitting a request via email at email@example.com. In the request, please specify which right you are seeking to exercise and the scope of the request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 days. We may require specific information from you to help us verify your identity and process your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your requests to know or delete.
- 17. Right To Opt-Out
To the extent Reebuu Store sells your personal information as the term “sell” is defined under the CCPA, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by us to third parties at any time. You may submit a request to opt-out by clicking Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
- 18. Right To Non-Discrimination
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any your rights.
- 19. Shine The Light
Users who are residents of California may request (i) a list of the categories of personal information disclosed by us to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for those third parties’ own direct marketing purposes; and (ii) a list of the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed such information. To exercise a request, please write us at the email or postal address set out above and specify that you are making a “California Shine the Light Request.” We may require additional information from you to allow us to verify your identity and are only required to respond to requests once during any calendar year.
- 20.Nevada Residents
Nevada law (NRS 603A.340) requires each business to establish a designated request address where Nevada consumers may submit requests directing the business not to sell certain kinds of personal information that the business has collected or will collect about the consumer. A sale under Nevada law is the exchange of personal information for monetary consideration by the business to a third party for the third party to license or sell the personal information to other third parties. If you are a Nevada consumer and wish to submit a request relating to our compliance with Nevada law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 21. Contact Us