(Last Updated December 9th, 2021)
- 1. Welcome Reebuu website and services
Please Read Carefully
The Website, and Services accessible at Reebuu.com is owned and operated by "Reebuu" with Business address; 3700 Barrett Drive, Raleigh, North Carolina, 27609, United States. These terms of service set out the guidelines for using the Reebuu website; it also describes the laws that govern both our services ("services") and our users ("Customers or buyers"). When we refer to "You" within the document, we mean Users, Customer or buyers, where we refer to "we" "us" "Our" refers to Reebuu. We are committed to providing the best sales experience, so we hope you will use our Website transparently and legally as a user or customer.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE.
- Legal contract
- Copyright Policy
- Description of Services
- Description of Service
- User Eligibility
- Product Description
- Personal Information and Privacy
- Delivery and Shipping Policy
- Acceptable User Conditions
- Termination and Suspension
- Intellectual Rights and property
- DMCA Notice Of Copyrights Infringers
- Indemnify Us
- Your Intellectual Property
- Cancellation by Customer
- Other websites
- Your feedback
- Information Security.
- Revision to Terms of Service
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- 2. Legal Contract
By using the Reebuu website, you consent that (a) you form a binding contract with Reebuu.com and Reebuu; (b) you will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, and national laws, rules, and regulations; and (c) you understand that The United States DMCA trademark and copyright law protects Reebuu website and materials. Suppose you are using the website on behalf of a business or some other entity. In that case, you also state that you are authorized to agree to these Terms on behalf of the business or entity.
- 3. Copyright Policy
Copyright (C) 2021(S) Reebuu Marketplace and services. Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions.
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in Reebuu.com website and the Material on our Website; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Reebuu.com website and the Material on our Marketplace are reserved.
- 4. Description of Services
Reebuu operates an online website that provides the most elegant popular products for sale to users, and customers within the United States of America. Please read the descriptions of each Product, warnings, and directions carefully or perhaps make appropriate research before making your purchase.
- 5. User Eligibility
To access or use the Website, you agree to be 13 years or older to use this Website and enter into these terms. You may not access or use the Website if you are a competitor of ours, have intentions of collecting or utilizing our Content for your purposes or if we have previously banned you from the Website or closed your account.
- 6. Product Description
Reebuu try as much as possible to be as accurate as possible and describing each products found on the Reebuu website. However, Reebuu does not warrant that this Site's product description or other Content is correct, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition. Terms and Conditions apply
- 7. 'Individual'
The Services are available only to individuals (User/Customers) 13 years or above of age and can enter into a legally binding agreement under United State law.
- 8. Personal Information and Privacy
When you register an account to purchase one of our products, we may collect and store some Sensitive PII about you ("personal identification information"). Reebuu is committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected. If you provide personal information to the Reebuu website, it will only be used to complete your purchase or create an account for you. Sensitive Personal Information can be defined as
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Delivery Address
- Financial account information (Debit/credit card numbers)
- 9. Delivery and Shipping Policy
When a Customer makes a Purchase on the Reebuu website. Unless otherwise agreed with Reebuu, we will endeavor to process your order, package them and ship them within 2-3 days after purchase confirmation. We promise to make necessary arrangements to have the purchased item delivered and fulfilled to the customer at the time delivery stipulated on your order page.
- Reebuu promise to use our best effort to ensure that the customer receives the purchased items within a specified period, usually within 3 - 7 business days.
- 10. Acceptable User Conditions
Your use of and access to the Reebuu web site and the Contents are subject to the following conditions (“Acceptable Use Conditions”), and you agree that failure to comply with any one of the Acceptable Use Conditions will constitute a breach of these Terms. The Acceptable Use Conditions are as follows:
- No Fraud: Reebuu do not tolerate Fraud in any capacity
- No Interference. You may not interfere with any other user's ability to use or enjoy our Services.
- No Bullying. You may not use our Services to threaten, abuse, harass, or invade the privacy of any third party.
- Content Posted by You Must be Yours. You may not upload, post, transmit or otherwise distribute or facilitate the distribution of content that is fraudulent or infringes on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, patent, trademark, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights.
- Don't Damage Our website or Servers. You may not post or facilitate the distribution of software viruses or any computer code designed to disrupt, damage, or limit our Services' or obtain unauthorized access to our Services or Content or any data or other information of any third party.
- No Collection of Personal Information from Other Users. You may not collect information about other users of our Services or use any such information to transmit or facilitate the transmission of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk Email, chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Be Yourself. You may not impersonate or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your professional or other affiliation with any other person or entity.
If You violate these AUP guidelines, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Reebuu site. Whether conduct violates, our rules of conduct will be determined in Reebuu's sole discretion
- 11. Termination and Suspension
Reebuu reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate its Service to any User without warning and notice for violation or breach of any of the terms and conditions in this Terms of Service.
- 12. Intellectual Property
Reebuu.com retains all right, title and interest in the website, the website performance, including response times, load averages, usage statistics, and activity logs (collectively, "Usage Information"), Usage Information, and any derivative works thereof. You will not copy or transmit any Material except if you are doing so for your personal, non-commercial use. All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices presented on our Website must appear on all print copies. Other non-Reebuu.com product, Service, or Reebuu.com designations belong to those respective third parties and may be mentioned on our Website for identification purposes only. You should contact the appropriate User (store owners) for complete information regarding such information and their product description. Your use of and access to our Website does not grant you any license or right to use any of the marks included on our Website.
- 13. DMCA Notice Of Copyrights Infringers
Reebuu website and service is in compliance with the The 1998 U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and westands against anyone who is infringing upon another intellectual property. We are firmly against the exploitation of someone else's intellectual property. If you believe any of the Services violate your copyright, please notify our copyright agent in writing. The contact information for our copyright agent is at the bottom of this section.
For us to take action, you must do the following in your notice:
- Provide your physical or electronic signature;
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed;
- Identify the item that you think is infringing your work and include sufficient information about where the Material is located so that we can find it;
- Provide us with a way to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, or email;
- Provide a statement that you believe in good faith that the item you have identified as infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law to be used in connection with the services; and
- Provide a statement that the information you provide in your notice is accurate and that (under penalty of perjury) you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner whose work is being infringed.
Reebuu reserve the right to remove from the Website any User, who are repeat offenders of the Reebuu Copyright. Here is the contact information for our copyright agent:
- 14. Indemnify Us
Subject to these terms, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Reebuu and each of our officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any claim, cause of action, liability, expense, loss or demand, including—without limitation—reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of, or in any way connected with your breach of these terms or the agreements made part of these terms by reference, your violation of any applicable law, and your use of or access to our Website, or the intellectual property.
- 15. Cancellation by Customer
You may cancel an order before the order has been shipped from our warehouse. After an order is shipped, then we will have to process the cancellation with our logistics partners. This takes about 24 hours, and in some cases, delivery attempts may also be made.
Once an order is delivered, we follow our return policy to determine further actions.
- 16. Other Websites
The Sites may contain links to other websites ('Third Party Websites'). Reebuu.com is not a partner to any third-party website and shall not be responsible for the contents, accuracy and opinions expressed in such Third Party Websites (which are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Reebuu). Inclusion of any reference to any links or internet addresses on the Sites does not imply Reebuu approval or endorsement of those sites. If a User decides to leave the Sites and access Third Party Sites, the User does so at his/her own risk.
- 17. Communications
For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Reebuu in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted; and (b) agree that all terms and condition, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Reebuu provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing. The preceding does not affect your non-waivable rights. You retain the right to opt-out of receiving Electronic Communication from us; however, opting out may prevent you from receiving messages regarding Reebuu services or special offers
Reebuu respects children's privacy, and we are committed to complying with The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). This Children Policy describes our practices concerning collecting personal information from children under the age of 13 This Site does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent. Neither do we provide Reebuu services to children under 13 years of age except as permitted by The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA).
- 19. Your feedback
We encourage you to share your reviews and feedback with us, and we promise to respect your feedback irrespective of the outcome, for it helps us improve on our services and make us serve you better. By submitting feedback, you are granting us an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully-paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense freely) to use, copy, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, syndicate, republish, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute feedback we receive from you for any purpose, including business, commercial, marketing, advertising, or otherwise.
- 20. Information Security
- 21. Revisions to Terms of Service
At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our Website. It is your responsibility to check our Website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our Website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- 22. Governing Law and jurisdiction
The Supreme Court of Texas (SCOTX) and the United States laws govern these terms and condition and your use of the Reebuu.com website and Services. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to necessary Arbitration.
- 23. Comments and Complaints
If you have any questions about these terms or wish to submit a claim or complaints, you can send us a message via email@example.com. We will respond to your complaints within 24 to 72 hours. We will investigate the problem and help with a resolution.